As part of this team, you’ll have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and participate in the design and development of various core components of a large scale distributed product.
- In charge of development and maintenance of data processing engine
- Design and Improve new functionalities and services
- Provide Data engineering capabilities and frameworks to other company teams
- 6+ years of experience in Software development, with proven experience in high scale micro-service development, technical design, and feature testing.
- Excellent ability to learn software, frameworks, and APIs
- have experience working on Python backends for web applications, ideally Django
- have experience building and maintaining APIs, preferably using Django REST framework
- Experience in working with databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Experience in working in a cloud environment (ideally AWS/GCP) – Advantage
- Experience with Big Data ecosystems (such as Spark) – Advantage
- Experience in NodeJS – Advantage
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and GOCD.
- Experience in using Ansible (or similar configuration management tools).
- Experience using container orchestration tools such as Rancher, Docker Compose, or Kubernetes.
- We are an international company and accept a resume from different locations
- Our work culture is remote work and not need to change your location
- Your English language must be professional
|Job Category||Development department|