As the engineering team grows, we are looking to bring on board more Python Software Engineers! We are looking for people that have experience working with data, to help the platform grow and develop even more.
- +4 years of commercial experience as a Python Developer,
- have experience working on Python backends for web applications, ideally Django
- have experience building and maintaining APIs, preferably using Django REST framework
- Familiarity with Tornado or Celery
- Familiarity with testing frameworks (unit testing, integration testing, etc.).
- Experience working with databases and an appreciation for working with large-scale data analytics.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and GOCD.
- Experience in using Ansible (or similar configuration management tools).
- Experience using container orchestration tools such as Rancher, Docker Compose, or Kubernetes.
- Develop software, automated tests, documentation, and related processes to meet and exceed the requirements of stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders to establish, refine, and document application functional and non-functional requirements for new and existing solutions.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with delivery managers, product owners, QA, and other engineers to achieve high-quality solutions.
- Ensuring stability, integrity, accuracy, timeliness, and usability of existing solutions.
- We are an international company and accept a resume from different locations
- Our work culture is remote work and not need to change your location
- Your English language must be professional
|Job Category||Development department|